Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will throw another one in on a Saturday only because it was told to me yesterday trying to deal with things with my little brother. So it is fresh in my mind. It is an African Proverb so here it goes:

    Until the lion rewrites history the hunter will be glorified.

    What do you think? I thought it was very fitting..
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What a great long weekend I had. I did nothing but clean my son's room it took me 5 hours. I found Jimmy Hoffa in there. Anyway I hope everyone is well. Gus I hope you feel better. Here is one for today:

    " If things don't happen by your wish, make them happen by your will."
    Copyright ? 2005 Nagesh Jadhav

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Great quote to start the day Dawny!
    I feel much better now, thanks!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here is one to wake everyone up today:

    " Always remember that you are your best advocate and you and you alone will take you on the most powerful ride of your life."

    Off to work I go.
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This week has gone by very quickly. Looking forward to the weekend. Here is one for today:

    " Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
    Dale Carnegie


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning Everyone.. I hope everyone has a great weekend... Here is one to get this day started:

    " If you're waiting for someone to believe in you, you'll be waiting forever. You must believe in yourself."
    Cher, Singer and actress

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is the beginning of a new week. And I just have a message for wingnut... What a game Saturday night?? Longhorn's didn't stand a chance, Buckeye's walked all over them. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Success is born from doing the things others can't be bothered to do."

    Have A Great One
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's Great Dawn, Us Big Ten Fans have to stick together! Lighting storm delayed game in Ann Arbor, that's the first time in 99 years. I didn't get to see the whole game [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I did watch that game wingnut and I couldn't believe they delayed it. I thought that it was great that all the players got off the field but what were they expecting to do with all that attending? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] Anyway I will respect your team until Novemeber, then it is on. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Lead a life of dignity so that your children should not look to others for role models."
    Lots of Love
    Have A Great Day..
    Dawn

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Half way through the week and I have a busy weekend. So I am taking Monday off so I can have some me time. Anyway here is one to get us that much closer to the weekend...

    " You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic